View previous topicGo downView next topic
Xiao Hu
Xiao Hu
~
https://immortality.forumotion.co.uk

When will I find a girl that truely loves me? Empty When will I find a girl that truely loves me?

Wed 28 Jun 2017, 16:39
dsx2012

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top
(edit) question: when will i find a girl that truely loves me? (read on it and did it, but i need helping knowing what it says, thanks~~!

Code:

Year: sh, Month: yo, Day: cn-III, Empty: t & c

Compare - 8       Touch - 53

G t   X  U        R m   -       grn
     B sh  -           P e   -       blk
     K s  - -          B wa - -      wht
     R m   X  J        K s   -       gry
     P e  - -          P w  - -      yel
     B wa - -          B cn - -      red

Stable            Stable

Last edited by dsx2012 on Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
francofiori2004

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top
you have no hope

Traffic to Your Site:
It's FREE!
http://www.trafficswarm.com/go.cgi?352544
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo Messenger
dsx2012

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top
francofiori2004 wrote:
you have no hope

ok...?

health

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top
May be Rm is just a link, if so....you may find that Girl in t, c w or wa. Good luck! Laughing

dsx2012

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top
health wrote:
May be Rm is just a link, if so....you may find that Girl in t, c w or wa. Good luck! Laughing

thanks, but i dont really understand what you mean ; ;

Sanya

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top
Strong girl star Gt moves to produce self line, so you will meet your girl. And self line turns into healthy Ks happynes star. You will be happy meeting your girl, when Gt moves. It will move in future t or w day, mounth or year. It's depends on what is in your mind, when you think to find her. Year t is 2009, mounth t is near December, mounth w is near June. Toss the coins asking "Will I find the girl in December?"

Baby God Fetus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top
Fools! The G star moves turning into a R star. Even if the G star is linking to the self line, the G star still moves turning into a R star, which represents another man. No luck for you!

dsx2012

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top
orz, i want something exact >.>, not 2 answers.

dsx2012

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top
dsx2012 wrote:
orz, i want something exact >.>, not 2 answers.

also i said "truely loves me", why go for another man if she truely loves me? >.>

AlexYCChiu
Inventor / Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top
You don't have any hope

dsx2012

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top
lol, i guess all this is random bull
Xiao Hu
Xiao Hu
~
https://immortality.forumotion.co.uk

When will I find a girl that truely loves me? Empty Re: When will I find a girl that truely loves me?

Wed 28 Jun 2017, 16:39
[url][/url][url][/url][url][/url][url][/url][url][/url][url][/url][url][/url][url][url][/url][/url][url][url][/url][/url][url][url][/url][/url][url][/url][url][/url][url][url][url][/url][/url][/url][url][url][url][/url][/url][/url]
When will I find a girl that truely loves me? Off_lineMeerkats64on girl you hope to meet that "truly loves you" hexagrams say it don t look good for you #1 [url] [/url][-]
When will I find a girl that truely loves me? Idu
23/02/13 14:00
i agree with persons on this forum who say things don t look good for you. the Wife Star moving to produce Officer Star on the Self line=you have no hope give up. i met a girl woman who did truly love me but she married some other guy as i was not one of lifes winners. her and i never kissed or has sex. just because you love a woman and she loves you back does not guarantee that she ll be with you or want you, i know i had that experience. the woman i loved was a goldigger despite having job of her own. i would have died for this woman but i was not wanted so if you don t matter when it matters or if she gives best years of her life 20s 30s sexually to other guys she does not love you as much as you love her. if she puts others before you sexually or prefers to have sex with others she loves them not you. so if she returns to you in later years of life when it is too late life is over you tell her to go away, she took your love for granted and you for a fool. "GIVE UP ON THE ONE" SHE DOES NOT WANT YOU EVEN IF SHE MET YOU, I MET THE ONE  I NEVER KISSED HER and I NEVER HAD SEX WITH HER PLUS SHE MARRIED ANOTHER SHE WAS DETERMINED THAT I WAS AND WOULD NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH for her WHEN I WAS I KNOW I WAS. WOMEN DON T WANT SINCERE LOVE OR THEY D RATHER GET GANG BANGED, SPIT ROASTED BY 2 MALES AT SAME TIME=READ ABOUT THAT on wikipedia!, WIFE SWAPPING ORGIES ETC when i go out on dating scene in the future i m not looking for the one as the one who i loved and who loved me she did not want me i m good guy loyal etc so just go pussy hunting and forget about sincere love or dream woman in looks thats what i ll be doing you should be doing that also. from hexagrams your dream woman could be a checklist woman which means even if she loves you and you her, she will never be your girl, checklist women stick to what they want, love will not sway them eg male life winner with high earning steady income thought of in good esteem by many in society social status etc very tall she always like taller males for sex even if she does not love them so if you are taller than her it won t be enough, even tao of badass tipster on internet will not succeed with checklist women your love will not be enough. accept love and give up on true real love as true love women odds are she does not want you even if you met as love is not enough & love does not conquer all=my life experiences on love verify that you will agree with me when it happens to you, ALEX CHIU SAYS YOU HAVE NO HOPE ALSO AND HE IS THE MASTER OF I CHING. LOVE HURTS ESPECIALLY IF WOMAN YOU LOVE AND SHE LOVE YOU DOES NOT WANT YOU , THE WIFE MOVING TO PRODUCE OFFICER STAR SHE FEELS SHE BELONGS TO OTHER MEN OR ANOTHER MALE THE WOMAN U TRULY LOVE AND WHO TRULY LOVES YOU DOES NOT WANT YOU IN FAIRYTALES TRUE LOVERS GET TOGETHER BUT IN REAL LIFE SNOW WHITE CINDERELLA WOULD RATHER GET GANGBNAGED OR SPIT ROASTED THEY DON T WANT SINCERE TRUE LOVE. GET WITH ANY OTHER FEMALE FORGET TRUE LOVE WOMAN.

Interact

Reply Quote
When will I find a girl that truely loves me? Off_lineSobekneferu.ohlovelyforums.fr #2 [url] [/url][-]
When will I find a girl that truely loves me? Ohlovelyforums
12/05/13 08:35
dsx... There's also kind of a problem that what is meant by "love" differs even from culture to culture... It might be that you won't find anyone who meets your personal expectations and demands of love.

And... while I hesitate to argue this... it being that I am a female and Meerkats64 saw fit to generalize about "All Women" I might make to him the argument -- could it be that the reason you find women "don't like nice guys" yet "want ... to get gang banged, spit roasted by 2 males" etc. is that YOU are actually not looking for nice women, but instead for women you find sexually appealing (including an inclination to 'naughty' behavior)? And consider, is your behavior itself really all that nice? As I perceive it, effectively you're complaining that women are all sluts, which makes them 'bad' -- and yet you lament that the woman you loved failed to have sex with you... yet here 'badness' is, seemingly I would perceive, defined by 'sex' and so, wouldn't that mean you actually wanted sex and so are, yourself, 'bad'? And I personally would not think that going around on forums complaining in all caps about how women are all wicked sex fiends is 'nice' behavior, either.

Here's the thing. Most women have both guys and girls being 'nice' to them all the time. People, generally, are nice to each other. If nice were the only thing it took to get laid, then it would be a perpetual orgy going down on earth. But no -- for most people, you must bring something else to the table. Looks, wits, money, whatever, but nice alone won't cut it.

And I also know very few women who want to be spitroasted or gang banged. This is coming from a female here who knows the intimate world of femininity... there are some who do like that sort of thing, yes, but I don't think it would be anywhere near a majority. I know as many women, maybe even more, who'd be happy to live sterile, sexless lives.

Interact

Reply Quote
When will I find a girl that truely loves me? Off_lineMeerkats64regarding 12-may-2013 comment #3 [url] [/url][-]
When will I find a girl that truely loves me? Idu
12/05/13 11:00
the person asked if he would find woman who truly loves him? personally i don t believe in true love if a woman has a choice among males she ll choose the male whose lust with prospects over love with lesser prospects so love does not conquer all & love is not enough=reality. affairs do happen in marriages and before marriages between fiances etc watch cheaters etc society and religions demand fidelity monogamy but people men and women like variety cheating sex for some is more enjoyable than sex within a union. fro hexagrams on guy who asked when he would meet woman who truly loves him. even if he met such a woman from hexagrams she will not dump drop guy shes with for him wife star moving to produce officer star on the self line. when it comes to sex women are expected to be whores in the bedroom=sex women know it and there are women who enjoy being told they are sluts whores during sexual activity some do some don't.
[url][url][/url][/url]
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum