View previous topicGo downView next topic
Xiao Hu
Xiao Hu
~
https://immortality.forumotion.co.uk

Silver trend prediction based on dreams. Empty Silver trend prediction based on dreams.

Sat 01 Jul 2017, 09:18
Silver trend prediction based on dreams. Off_lineAlexYCChiu

Silver trend prediction based on dreams.

Lead[-]
Silver trend prediction based on dreams. Idu
20/12/15 19:14
This is my new hangout forum from now on.

God showed me silver will rise up little next week then its gonna drop big time.  Maybe even below $13 (SLV fund).  So if you hold silver time to sell next week.  Maybe tuesday.

Edited 2 times by AlexYCChiu 20/12/15 22:18.
Interact

Reply Quote
Silver trend prediction based on dreams. Off_linealexbot #1 [-]
21/12/15 00:01
That's well done, Alex. No rainbow, no bears, no wars. Keep on good predictions each week.

Interact

Reply Quote
Silver trend prediction based on dreams. Off_linealexbot #2 [-]
21/12/15 00:25
to sell tuesday 22 dec or tuesday 29 dec?

Interact

Reply Quote
Silver trend prediction based on dreams. Off_lineCristal White #3 [-]
Silver trend prediction based on dreams. U
21/12/15 06:06
Well is it working?

I really had the best 15 days ever in terms of income. I am now just back from Saint-Tropez in southern france.

http://i.imgbox.com/6yZfGoBU.jpg

Interact

Reply Quote
Silver trend prediction based on dreams. Off_linealexbot #4 [-]
21/12/15 09:07
im finally earning good investing in solar stocks

Interact

Reply Quote
Silver trend prediction based on dreams. Off_linealexbot #5 [-]
22/12/15 11:58
ok now I am an adult man and I have lost enough time with this phony products and satanic cul leader. Beware, file a complain and ask refund, call the FDA a the police if you have suffered physical or psycological damage from Alex Chiu, his website and his phony products and satanic racist nazist philosophy. I will never post here again , my life has been ruined by this individual.

Interact

Reply Quote
Silver trend prediction based on dreams. Off_lineAlexYCChiu #6 [-]
22/12/15 18:08
Whatever franco. From now on I am not going to write anything about silver and other things anymore. Not going to deal with another Julian.

Interact

Reply Quote
Silver trend prediction based on dreams. Off_linealexbot #7 [-]
23/12/15 00:30
You should not have even started to write about silver. You are not a financial advisor, you are not an hedge fund manager, you are not an economist. And actually 90% of your "predictions" about silver were totally wrong. You are a deranged middle age man who lives with 10 cats ( typical of mad people ) and sell 2 little magnets fooling people into believing those stop aging, which has already be proven totally false. You also think to be: a nazi, a communist, a racist, reincarnation of Hitler, the antichrist, Satan in person and last but not least the future President of USA. You also predicted war between China and USA each year since year 2004, of course it never happens. People like you in Italy are forced to hospital to be cured by psychiatrists.

Interact

Reply Quote
Silver trend prediction based on dreams. Off_lineAlexYCChiu #8 [-]
23/12/15 00:50
Free country. I do as I wish. Don't need your approval. Nobody needs your approval. Anymore bullying from you I will simply ignore your future posts.

Interact

Reply Quote
Silver trend prediction based on dreams. Off_lineArtemis.lavalounge #9 [-]
Silver trend prediction based on dreams. Lavalounge
24/12/15 14:12
Gorgeouspil is a real thing, Franco.
[url=<a][/url][url=<a][/url][url=<a][/url][url=<a][/url][url=<a][/url][url=<a][/url][url=<a][/url]
Xiao Hu
Xiao Hu
~

Silver trend prediction based on dreams. Empty Re: Silver trend prediction based on dreams.

Sat 01 Jul 2017, 09:19
Silver trend prediction based on dreams. Off_linealexbot #10 [-]
27/12/15 03:14
yeah sure it is real. A real fraud.

ORIGINAL IMMORTALITY RINGS: WWW.ALEXCHIURINGS.COM
Interact

Reply Quote
Silver trend prediction based on dreams. Off_lineCristal White #11 [-]
31/12/15 04:30
alexbot wrote:

Another bad thing about stocks is that brokers often charge a monthly Custody Fee.

Whereas if you only deal with forex like me, the fee is Nothing.

However I did lose 4500 euros most recently.  I'm still learning the dynamics of Margin Call.

Interact

Reply Quote
Silver trend prediction based on dreams. Off_lineAlexYCChiu #12 [-]
10/02/16 20:05
Cristal White wrote:

alexbot wrote:

Another bad thing about stocks is that brokers often charge a monthly Custody Fee.

Whereas if you only deal with forex like me, the fee is Nothing.

However I did lose 4500 euros most recently.  I'm still learning the dynamics of Margin Call.

You should have bought silver like I suggested.  I bought shitload of silver fund SLV on Jan 14th and as of now I earned $140,000.  I did lose $40,000 back in december on SLV because I bought it too early.  So my total gain is $100,000.  With that money, I also bought shitload of options of SLV.  Strike price 15.50.  Expires april 15.  All together I am holding 350,000 shares of SLV. 

Interact

Reply Quote
Silver trend prediction based on dreams. Off_linealexbot #13 [-]
11/02/16 00:59
silver and gold actually went up just a little ( like 5% in 2 months) and NOT when you had forecast previously (actually the opposite).They are up because dollar lost power, but the trend could easily reverse at any fed speak or USA economy data.

Interact

Reply Quote
Silver trend prediction based on dreams. Off_lineAlexYCChiu #14 [-]
11/02/16 02:58
All you do is argue and harrass people like another Julian. but nobody cares. I am earning the money now. You just sit there and argue all you want. Nobody will listen.

Interact

Reply Quote
Silver trend prediction based on dreams. Off_lineCristal White #15 [-]
11/02/16 03:31
AlexYCChiu wrote:

You should have bought silver like I suggested.  I bought shitload of silver fund SLV on Jan 14th and as of now I earned $140,000.  I did lose $40,000 back in december on SLV because I bought it too early.  So my total gain is $100,000.  With that money, I also bought shitload of options of SLV.  Strike price 15.50.  Expires april 15.  All together I am holding 350,000 shares of SLV. 

Wow. You mean 350 call contracts. So you paid $30,000 and if it goes to 16.50 you make $300,000.

My balance has actually gone negative, meaning I have to add cash just to have $0.

Interact

Reply Quote
Silver trend prediction based on dreams. Off_lineAlexYCChiu #16 [-]
11/02/16 18:04
I have 2400 call contracts of SLV ( which is 240,000 shares) plus 100,000 shares of SLV in stocks. Today alone my gain was $90,000 from both these positions.

Interact

Reply Quote
Silver trend prediction based on dreams. Off_lineAlexYCChiu #17 [-]
11/02/16 18:07
Its not too late for you to buy some SLV options you know. Invest another $20,000 and who knows where it takes you.

Interact

Reply Quote
Silver trend prediction based on dreams. Off_linealexbot #18 [-]
12/02/16 03:50
Alex, you said slv would go to 20$ in late december or first january and then drop in january sharply. Nothing of this happened. Slv just swiped up and down in a short range both in december and january. Basically it's just steady. You invested 2 millions and waited 3 or 4 months and now you are earning money because slv is about 5% up than 3 months ago. Ok and so? Me and most people cannot invest millions of dollars. It would not make sense for us normal people invest 10k in slv leverage funds for months. Even if snall earning it would wasted most in fund fee and broker fee etc. You think you could establish an hedge fund for people in this way? Moreover you wrote in godlikeproductions that slv would go down a little this week. Actually it passed from 15,3 to 15,7. Another wrong prediction. BTW in past times you often said Einstein theory was wrong. Yesterday scientists found gravitational waves, proving definitely that Einstein's theory was totally correct. Another wrong prediction. And what about China invading USA as you repeat each year since 2004? Never happened.

Interact

Reply Quote
Silver trend prediction based on dreams. Off_linealexbot #19 [-]
12/02/16 04:39
if you really want help your customers to make money here, you should tell us which stocks will go up, day by day or week by week. That would be useful for all. But truth is you just don't know which stocks will go up or when.

Interact

Reply Quote
Silver trend prediction based on dreams. Off_linealexbot #20 [-]
12/02/16 06:10
or you can do like Jim Cramer of thestreet.com just ask a small monthly fee to allow people to watch your portfolio in real time. If they like it, they can reply it with their money.
[url=<a][/url][url=<a][/url][url=<a][/url][url=<a][/url][url=<a][/url][url=<a][/url][url=<a][/url][url=<a][/url][url=<a][/url]
Xiao Hu
Xiao Hu
~

Silver trend prediction based on dreams. Empty Re: Silver trend prediction based on dreams.

Sat 01 Jul 2017, 09:20
Silver trend prediction based on dreams. Off_lineCristal White #21 [-]
12/02/16 09:54
Silver trend prediction based on dreams. QazBIz1k

So this is the option. Alex represents more than a quarter of the entire open interest.

Interact

Reply Quote
Silver trend prediction based on dreams. Off_linealexbot #22 [-]
12/02/16 11:34
I don't believe in gold and slv. I think oil could be much better investment or just Google in the long run maybe

Interact

Reply Quote
Silver trend prediction based on dreams. Off_lineAlexYCChiu #23 [-]
12/02/16 21:59
shut up. Whatever.

Interact

Reply Quote
Silver trend prediction based on dreams. Off_linealexbot #24 [-]
13/02/16 00:05
u shut up whatever

Interact

Reply Quote
Silver trend prediction based on dreams. Off_linealexbot #25 [-]
15/03/16 09:59
I now believe in Alex silver trend predictions. Alex is helping us all to become rich! Thank tou Alex!

Interact

Reply Quote
Silver trend prediction based on dreams. Off_linealexbot #26 [-]
02/09/16 09:41
Alex says slv will go until 31 october. Then drops until around 25 november. That day, buy again.
[url=<a][/url][url=<a][/url][url=<a][/url][url=<a][/url]
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum